Old September 19th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default 60s comedy on radio

wrote:
Does anyone remember any of the records that were late 60's where an
announcer was supposedly asking questions and the answers were all
clips of a line from a current song? Pretty creative stuff but I cant
seem to find anything on it on the net. I wanted to try to find some of
these to play for my son. I worked in some stations later but have few
connections to them now and the newer jocks dont know these novelety
songs.

Are you thinking of the Buchanan & Goodman "Flying Saucer" recordings?

Charlie
--
To respond by Email remove never- from address

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam:
http://web2.cleanmessage.com/b.php?c...m=929f8d08d32a