Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Nasa administrators were asked what a Canadian was doing on the...

wrote in
:

You dont have to get cranky about it.
Guess what? (say what?) About an hour ago I heard a motorcycle next
door.I needed to get up and step to my bathroom anyway so I looked out
my window.I saw a dude sitting on what looked to me like an old model
Harley Davidson motorcycle,or it might be one of those newish retro
Harleys,(it was getting dark outside so it was hard to tell) built to
look old.Sitting right behind the dude,I am pretty sure I saw that
brunette 31 year old divorced woman.(they wearing helmets,of course) She
just got back from a Minneapolis federal court yesterday
afternoon.(about getting custody of her three kids) She owns a nice 1997
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme car.What the h..l is she doing tootin around
on a two wheeler?
cuhulin

Tootin