Old September 19th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Wiseman Lloyd Wiseman is offline

Default Mark, Why do you follow-up to every post?

On 19 Sep 2006 06:08:40 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd Secwet Woger wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
You really are a retard Mark. I was hoping I would be wrong about that,
but I am not. After seeing the crap you spewed this weekend the not doubt.

Toad makes good sentence!
"the not doubt" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You follow up to every post, even if it isn't to you or about you, and
even when you haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

Markie couldn't get a clue if he was bathed in clue bait.

You toss out bull**** all the time. You destroyed RRAP. I wanted to
blame CB'ers, but you're the blame. You and AB8QM.

Toad makes good **** up! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

K8JPA
Previously: AB8QM ----
Timothy R Cookson

When Tim realized how close his call was to AB8MQ, he had it changed
immediately, out of fear of having his reputation contaminated. Now we
can see that he was very wise to do so.

----
In message , AB8MQ issues a West Virginia
hillbilly insult when he says: "Faggot Lee is gnetically [sic] related
to his sister."