Old September 19th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.broadcasting
Rich Wood Rich Wood is offline

Default Alpha and Omega, Would N9OGL whine?

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:46:00 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Naw, I'll just move to a different Frequency, I'll park it right in
the middle of the 20 meter band, I don't give a ****.

14.313 MHz? Good idea, people are used to the circus there.

Not a good idea. That's where the guys with the monster signals perch.
They delight in wiping out weak signals and do it with much more
intelligent use of obscenities than I've read here.

Rich