Old September 19th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Has Anyone Noticed

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Now, do you -really- want me to design and build an amp? Before you
decide, know that all design material will be publically available
including schematic, board art, parts list & sources, construction
tips, and even manufacturing specifications. That means anyone with
more resources than you (i.e, more monthly income than your welfare
check) can either build their own or hack the design for production.
Are you sure you can handle the competition?

So you have no amplifier... that's all I wanted to know.

www.telstar-electronics.com