Old September 19th 06, 07:20 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.morse,rec.radio.shortwave
notbob notbob is offline

Default Help With CW

On 2006-09-19, SR wrote:
Hello: Sorry but I accidentally did not save my last
alt.ham-radio.morse post. I have my newsgroup set to delete everything
that I read.

Anyway someone sent me a website (to my post) with a CW program to
download. I need the name of the program & website again please?

Insert the newsgroup and your name. This will bring up every post
you've ever made in that newsgroup. Hit the sort by date option to
get the most recent first.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

As for morse code software, this is my favorite. Lotsa options,
including volume and pitch. Also runs on linux under wine.

http://justlearnmorsecode.com/

nb