Old September 19th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old enemy an old enemy is offline

Default That's Wiseman's photo all right. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

On 19 Sep 2006 06:03:39 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd Secwet Woger wrote:

Lloyd Wiseman Aka Lardass Davies wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:14:42 +0000 (UTC), an old enemy wrote:

Another Lardass sockpuppet.

On 18 Sep 2006 06:52:45 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

an old enemy wrote:

I wonder if they cut Woger's long,
greasy hair when he went to jail?

Except Roger doesn't have long greasy hair, you ****ed up again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here's Woger's photo, (Lardass' lies, and he is the one who put that picture in Yahoo singles)

Nope, Lardass, that isn't Roger's photo. You ****ed up again!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That *is* Woger's photo, and at first he even admitted it. After that,
he changed his story and made the claim that several different people
posted that photo on Yahoo. It's a lot like Woger's claims about the
visit that Dave Heil made to his house. The story kept on changing as
time went by.

Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) believes your story. That's why you can
still go to the Cocksucker's Lounge at NIM Busters and see a little,
animated character peeing on your photo. It's at
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=10 - a place I visit
whenever I start to doubt that there is a God.

----
"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14