Old September 20th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default "Guts" and Subsidies and Other Things

From: on Mon, Sep 18 2006 4:01 am

From: on Sun, Sep 17 2006 6:18 am
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 3:36 pm
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 4:31 am

You're not the King, Len. I predict that Yul try to be funny, but Yul
fail.

Brynner is dead. So is your line.

I don't read everything that is posted to rrap, Len. I don't even read
most of it. Too much noise.

Turn on your BFO. Pretend its "CW." Remember that "CW"
gets through (noise) when nothing else will... :-)

Doesn't change the fact that I don't read much of rrap. A few posts a
day at most.

As I said, you are too good for the riff-raff...

There's a person in Sun Valley, CA who wants the real estate zoning in
"his" neighborhood to be unchanged. He thinks the fact that he owns

Tsk, tsk, more beating on a dead horse. What is with you
and all that necrophilia?

Jimmy got his buttons
pushed. Then he got his panties in a knot. Poor baby.

Len, uou're the one behaving like an overtired two-year-old here. Not
me.

Jimmy got his buttons pushed. Then he got his panties
wet and tried to push back. Not enough strength. Boo hoo.

You mean like "slashed tires," "bricks through windows,"
and implications of arriving at your house with "the boys?"

Who wrote those words? Not me.

A US amateur extra with callsign K4YZ. He is too good for
you to scold. Or you are in fear of him and thus don't
scold.

Hitting people on the head with a 2x4 isn't what I wrote. It's what you
wrote.

...and that shocks you, poor frightened little person?

It was about the proposed reduction of written testing by no-code-test
advocates. Both NCI and NCVEC - who are no-code-test advocates - have
also proposed license schemes with reductions in written testing.

NCVEC wants to eliminate the written tests? I don't think so.

I'm just pointing out the fact that your behavior goes far beyond
trying to eliminate the Morse Code test.

Jimmy just can't let go of
the chance to point his finger at "enemies" and say they
are "wrong!" :-)

DROP it, Jimmy. I did, long ago.

Then why do you keep arguing about it?

Jimmy bring it up, gets
into "error" mode, then says OTHER PERSON "brought it up."

Amazing.

I didn't say you brought it up, Len. I said you're arguing about it.

Wow...what a HYPOCRITICAL *little* person you are, Jimmy.

You constantly bring back very dead horses to ARGUE over
them, then say ANY respondent is "arguing" about them!

You're obvioulsy out of control here, Len.

Jimmy he OBVIOLSY gone off
the deep end without floatation collar...

"OBVIOLSY"?

YOU made the typo, now sleep with it... :-)

Typing in all capitals is yelling, Len. You're not part of amateur
radio.

Oh, oh, cross-dressing Jimmy comes with Mother Superior
again, yelling "Don't YELL in CAPITALS!" :-)

Busy ruler try to go spank, spank, spank...making lots of
noise but inflicting nothing... :-)

I'm not yelling and I'm not on the sidelines. You are.

I'm at my computer station, saying nothing...:-)

No, that's not true at all. You're on the outside of amateur radio. And
you're yelling.

Sweetums, I've been on the INSIDE of RADIO-ELECTRONICS, the
professional kind and the hobbyist kind for over half a
century. :-)

Where have you been? In the transportation industry and NOT
in professional radio, only doing the bippity-beeping on your
ham radio. :-)

Are you ASHAMED of your job?

Oh, no. I'm proud of it.

"Proud" of WHAT?

My job.

Proud of NOTHING?

Oh no - proud of my job. Why shouldn't I be?

You are proud of NOTHING. :-)

AFRAID someone will POKE FUN at it?

Not at all.

But you refuse to talk about what you do.

That's not being afraid. It's common sense.

You are afraid of being found out as an imposter?

You are afraid of losing your "job" if your boss
finds out?

Jimmy never describes what he
does as an "electronics professional."

Why should anyone tell you about their job, Len?

It is common among REAL radio-electronics professionals to
talk about what they do to other pros. Some call that
"shop talk." Lots and lots of such "shop talk" goes on at
electronics trade shows, in the various publications of
the IEEE.

Oh, yes, I forgot that you do NOT belong to the IEEE, a
professional organization. I do. 397 thousand OTHERS
belong to the IEEE all around the world. Of course, you
are "too good" to belong to a professional organization,
aren't you. They are beneath you?

You are an amateur extra and SO much better than the pros
in radio.

Ho hum. Jimmy have great delusions of grandeur...