Old September 20th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Amp Design Concept -- Preliminary

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 01:30:33 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

snip
Does the 25 watt -in- requirement make it anymore legal, or no? ( I
really don't know)

A ham could probably confirm this, but I think the minimum is 50 watts
input (with a license, of course.

Well yeah a guy is supposed to know CW to transmit voice on 10 meters...of
course. (I thought it was 25w or maybe they've up'd it since then?)

.... without one it's no more legal

Right, and a legal one would be a whole lot easier to advertise so the
bottom line should be better. (just throwing my two cents in fwiw)

than having 5 watts input). Regarding -compliance- with the law, just
follow the leadership example set by our president and Congress.

Do I have to? That's nasty.