Old September 20th 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jack Ricci Jack Ricci is offline

Default Just exactly what do KB9RQZ and AB8MQ do for a living?

....Hey guys...Can you do us a big favour and keep this crap of yours in a
newsgroup other than
alt.radio.scanner

....Maybe you can start your own group, something like...
Brain-Fart.Trolls.Perversion.Communications

....or something like that.

You're cross-posting this across bandwidth that doesn't give a hoot about
your sexual persuasions, squabbles and trolling. Even real ham stuff
wouldn't have been all that bad to read about since some of us scanner
enthusiasts do listen in when it's not this kind of bull**** that most of
you hams seem to love discussing as far and wide as possible. Yah we don't
have to click on your **** and read it, but in fact, we all do that just to
mark your **** as having beed read, so that we can then more easily check
for new scanner posts and info in our newsreader on this newsgroup instead
of your he-male, she-male, cock-sucking, gay, child-molesting ham radio
****. Is that what a true ham has become today? No doubt the hobby will now
flourish by leaps and bounds to keep it alive and well...

Thanks boys,

Jack

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
ps.com...

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Roger must do something because I don't see him posting twenty-four
hours a day. He doesn't even jam Omega one even though he has a N9OGL
fetish.

Now Markie, whenever someone posts something, in less than ten minutes
time, Markie has followed up to it with some mis-spelled mindless
nonsence.

Nonsense? Just as soon as anyone starts complaining about someone
else's spelling....

There's no way he could have a job.

To bad he don't use some of that internet time to learn CW and be a
better ham radio operator.

SC

What does Slow Code do for a living?

I pay taxes so your welfare check don't bounce.

That pizza delivery "job" you hold doesn't pay that much for any
substantial amount of taxes to come out of your paycheck, though.