Old September 20th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default Thanks to the Critics...

On 19 Sep 2006 02:57:56 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

+++My web site hits are way up since you guys have started your
+++"constructive criticism". I certainly do appreciate the additional
+++traffic. Please give me some more invaluable design tips... LOL
+++
+++www.telstar-electronics.com

**************

Actually there is rather little to give any meaningful type of
criticism of your product from a picture. Criticism from just
aspecification sheet is rather meaningless to critique. Even reported
data can be suspicious as there is no legitimate means of
verification. If a design review were to really be conducted then at
minimum a schematic would be needed to fully do any meaningful
criticism. Then that schematic has been mentioned as "proprietary" so
that concludes any hope of seeing it until further time as it is made
public.

james