Old October 16th 03, 05:54 AM

Default horz/vertical 2 meter spacing????? thanks

I made a post last week, with that 'input', have decided to
install only two antennas , one a duel band 2/440 vertical ground
plane, and a two meter horz ground plane,(looks like a 4 leave
clover),,,,,,,,I plan to have the duel bander on the top, what I
would like to know is how far part should I 'space' these two antenna?
I can easily keep them four to six feet
apart, If I have to I can make that distance greater,,, but will take
a little "fabrication". I really appreciate your input. I have read
the books, but there is nothing like experience. cl 73