Old September 20th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Jimmy Loves Beating Dead Horses!

From: on Wed, Sep 20 2006 3:06 am

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:35:00 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Davie is just a frustrated feldwebel standing
on some little feldhernhugel snarling orderss, orderss!

Ah yes - the classic "feldwebel post", a clear example of Len's idea of
how to debate an issue:

"Feldwebel:" Old German Army term for a 'field officer,'
generally any NCO.

"Feldhernhugel:" Older German Army term for any small field
elevation from which a feldwebel can
observe a field of operations. 'Feldhern'
(or maybe 'feldhernn?' since my German is
rusty) refers to any field officer and
'hugel' is a small hill, can even be a
created mound.

Not being a veteran of the Waffen SS, I'm sure that such
identification is a sore point with those trying to hide
in the USA under new identities. [see this morning's news
about a "nice old lady" in her 80s who was once a guard
at Ragensbruck concentration camp during WW2]

BTW, Jimmy, another Len taught me those terms (surname
Deighton) and I looked them up. Had to, my training was
in the US Army. Which branch did you serve in, Jimmy?

Besides telling K8MN to "shut the hell up", Len accuses the ARRL of
being geographically biased.

Oh, heavens! How could I be so crass? ACCUSE THE ARRL
OF 'BIAS?' How terrible! A sin unto God! Oh, oh, oh!

The ARRL *is* biased. "Class C" you might say, all the
"conduction" being "CW mode" with all other modes "cut
off" in the rules of engagement of their publications.
"Efficiency." :-)

Oh, and NOBODY can tell Herr Heil to "shut up." Not even
when he tries to silence others in here. shrug

Len states that most of the radio amateurs
In the USA live west of the Mississippi River.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

So...never mind that the US Census Bureau put the Center
of Population of the USA *west* of the big Mississippi.

However, later in the same thread, Dennis Ferguson points out that most
of the licensed amateurs in the USA live *east* of the Mississippi.

Wow! "Mistake!" Yes, and Mike Deignan "lived in Hawaii"
according to the FCC database at the time...remember
Deignan, Jimmy? He also had all those "club calls"...

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Tsk, a very old thread in here, argued many times. Years
ago. But, Jimmy is still trying to revive the horse so he
can beat it over and over and over and over again...

Len, of course, never admits he made that mistake.

No more than Jimmy Nojob admits he is wrong... :-)

Checking the most current numbers of individuals holding current
FCC-issued amateur radio licenses, we find that no more than 315,704
live west of the Mississippi and no less than 340,585 live east of the
Mississippi. Total is 656,289 as of September 18, 2006. That's 48.1%
west and 51.9% east. So Len was wrong then and is still wrong now.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Sound the hue and cry!

Prepare the stake for burning a Heretic who "all the time
makes mistakes!"

Call for ETHNIC PURITY in the newsgroup! Banish all
no-coders! Keep the group CLEAN for the beloved use of
manual radiotelegraphy! :-)

If a single no-code-test advocate makes a "mistake,"
banish them from this group for life! Ethnic cleansing!

There is only ONE "correct" way, that of the pro-coder!

In tallying those numbers, I counted all amateurs in Minnesota and
Louisiana, or with unspecified location as living west of the
Mississippi, but the majority are still to the east of the Mississippi.

Wow! PRECISION in numbers! [at least according to Jimmy]

Tsk, you FORGOT something, Jimmy. You should have added
your macro paragraph about "the FCC lumping all the Techs
into one Tech class category after mid-2000." How could
you possibly forget that? Especially since SOME of them
are already code-tested...and therefore in the purity and
sanctity of "real" radio amateurs who "know code!"

There's plenty of Old Horses lying dead in the archives,
Jimmy. I'm sure you won't run out of them in the near
future. You can re-argue and re-argue and re-argue and
re-argue and re-argue until Antarctica melts. [maybe you
might 'win' an old argument for once?] Now that seems
like all that the pro-coders do, drag out the old dead
horses to beat, once again. They love all that beating
off, do they? Tsk, and all your crying about "no
violence" in here! HYPOCRITE.