Old September 20th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.swap
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default BEWARE OF JIM PERKINS , GENE FREDERICK!

"L Ron Humorless" wrote in message
t...
BEWARE OF JIM PERKINS , GENE FREDERICK!
"WARNING AMPLIFIER BUILDER - FRAUD"
On 10/27/2002 at the home of Gene R. Frederick K6IQB NOW CHANGED TO
K5IQB old address 530 Del Rosa Rd.., Pinon Hills CA. since fled to Texas, I
met his good friend and often weekend sidekick James C. Perkins N6UCN. Mr.
Perkins was introduced as a large amplifier builder and a person who worked
on Mr. Frederick's 3CX3000A7 amplifier. I contracted Mr. Perkins to build me
an amplifier and through Mr. Frederick I purchased upgraded parts. My
deposit and parts where taken and no delivery of amplifier was ever
received. After numerous delays, postponements and excuses I filed a Small
Claims action against Mr. Perkins and Mr. Frederick but Mr. Perkins decided
to counter sue in Civil Court a frivolous lawsuit to stop the Small Claims
action. I'm pleased to report on 04/12/2006 "Default Judgment" in the amount
of $12,694.44 was rendered, Case# VCIVS-035734 filed at SUPERIOR COURT OF
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA FOR THE COUNTY OF SAN BERNARDINO,Ca. VICTORVILLE.I

Getting a judgement is one thing... Collecting that judgement is something
else. Many judgements never get collected. Some people are very slippery.
Good luck.