Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default KB9RQZ and that colon capper N0VFP Lloyd Davies are responsible for all the trash here.

wrote in
oups.com:

Sheep****er and shemale pic poster
Slow Code Toad wrote:
wrote in
:

On 18 Sep 2006 19:10:13 -0700, "mark_sucks"

Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I have to plop this one in there....

I have been reading your stupid **** for over 3 years and I cannot
take it anymore!
bull**** you can't have been reading my stuff the last 3year I have
only been posting since jun a year ago

I remember Marks stupid ass posts in the late 1990's and when he left I
hoped he would give up on ham radio and stay on CB. But he came back
and now him, Lloooydie, and Woger have wrecked usenet and ham radio. I
hope they're happy.

Your posts and ****ty "broadcasts" have contributed to it more, Toad.

What a Loon! In one thread you think I'm Lloyd and in this thread you
think I'm Todd. You're as confused as Mark and just as stupid. Maybe
that's why you two get along so well with each other.

SC