Old September 21st 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast
Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD is offline

Default rrap trash

an old friend wrote:
Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD wrote:
You guys have way too much spare time. If you Frankenstein four of you
together, will it make Idi Amin or Adolph Hitler?

well checking on the times stamps Robeson spent about 7 hours on his
raving which may be a new personal "best" for him I spent about 40
inutes as normal taking out the trash in rapp

I had problems with rrap trash too until I turned the stereo up loud
and started singing Supertramp. Your mileage may vary LOL