Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Just exactly what do KB9RQZ and AB8MQ do for a living?

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Roger must do something because I don't see him posting twenty-four
hours a day. He doesn't even jam Omega one even though he has a
N9OGL fetish.

Now Markie, whenever someone posts something, in less than ten
minutes time, Markie has followed up to it with some mis-spelled
mindless nonsence.

Nonsense? Just as soon as anyone starts complaining about someone
else's spelling....

There's no way he could have a job.

To bad he don't use some of that internet time to learn CW and be a
better ham radio operator.

SC

What does Slow Code do for a living?

I pay taxes so your welfare check don't bounce.

That pizza delivery "job" you hold doesn't pay that much for any
substantial amount of taxes to come out of your paycheck, though.

What a Loon! In one thread you think I'm Todd, and in this thread you
think I'm Lloyd. You're as confused as Mark and just as stupid. Maybe
that's why you two get along so well with each other.

SC