Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Think Back, Are todays conversations on 2 meters as technical as they
were 25 years ago, or today might you hear things like:

how would know thye were not in code

This is a prime example of why we don't have many intelligent
discussions on this board. Anyone who says anything halfway
interesting gets flamed by the resident gollums and trolls.

Don't confuse Marks un-intelligable babble as flames, it's just
un-intelligable babble. I don't know why I asked the question in
the first place. KB9RQZ is living proof it's gone downhill.

SC