Old September 21st 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tom Coates Tom Coates is offline

Default K5JHF Morse Code Device, 3.2/3.3

Very interesting. A valuable idea that I never thought of. Thanks!
"Rex" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:12:57 +0100, Highland Ham
wrote:

Rex , Thanks for making this prog. freely available , it works very
well. Congrats.
The large character display & voice feedback is excellent for visually
impaired users.

I have passed the prog on to other hams.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH north of Scotland UK

You are quite welcome. There are links on my page to other programs and
information that I found really good too.

-Rex, KK6MK