Old September 22nd 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jimmie D Jimmie D is offline

Default 20m "ringo"

Thanks all I got the antenna finished this past Tuesday. When I got finished
the stub seemed a little short, 5'11". Does this mean the antenna is a
little long?. The stub is still straight. I got the SWR down to 1.2:1, I
think I am going to leave it there. I built the ANTENNASCOPE but I am unsure
whether it is telling me the antenna is inductive or capacitive at this
point. Oh well I will set up a little groundplane antenna on 10 or 15 that I
know is too long and see how it reacts.