Old September 22nd 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Arf Arf has been in the mental health facility in Independence, Iowa

Arf! Arf! wrote:

...........not to mention a mental health facility or two...

You should know, fatass, you were put in the one in Iowa for beating
up your mommy after she caught you stealing money from her purse.

"Arf! Arf!" the ill-educated spelling champ
****s up again
in :
"Jealoius?"

"Arf! Arf!" the spelling bee
champ whined
about his womanless status in :
"Sisnce it is Satruday night, it is tiome to ghet a piuzza and
make some anoinymous poists about Stagger Lee."

Arf!Arf! blissfully unaware of a British variation glady
proclaims his ignorance in :
""Fantasises" That is "fantasizes", Wussman."

Perennial "Loser" Arf!Arf! spell lames but falls on his fatass
in :
"What a losser."

The empty "cavity" that is Arf!Arf!'s skull ****s up again
in :
"either of Roger's moist cavaties."

"Arf! Arf!" Doggie vomited the
following Ebonics in message
"Here we go, Rog. I be posting at three a.m."

Arf Arf shows his excitement when he gets his fatass handed to
him and posts in Ebonics,
the poor ill-educated thing never got his G.E.D. as shown
in :
"Curtian Boy"

Monkey boy "Arf! Arf!"

gibbered incoherently when the prospect of fellating a dog is
presented to him
in :
"Whoo hoo hoo hoo!!!"

"Arf! Arf!" the spelling bee champ
pondered the question of
(corn) pone and why phone sound so similar in Message-ID:

"Grab a pone book and pick out a name, any name?"

NeoNAZI RACIST ****tard "Arf! Arf!"
shows his anti-Semetism,
and ignorance about family names and their origins in
:
"Wiseman. That's Jewish, isn't it?"

Eternal ****UP "Arf! Arf!" steps on
his dick again in his "posts" sic
(of "posit") in :
"The trouble is, LRod, that your findings will do little, if
anything, to dissuade or stop
the posts which the two rascals posit as "fact".

Chronic alcoholic and child RAPER "Arf! Arf!"
gets egg on
his "gruesome" face as he blathers more stupidity in
:
"...you're going to have yet more egg all over your guresome
little face"

Arf Arf the donkeydicksucker proved he is the textbook definition of
"DUMBASS" when he blathered the following, suggesting that Wiseman is
the only ham ever to be retested ever in :
"Hey Wiseman. How many Hams can you name right now who have been forced
retest? Besides yourself, that is."

Arf Arf shows his excitement when he lets his daughters give him head
while he posts in his Ebonics :
"Curtian Boy"

Monkey boy "Arf! Arf!"
gibbered incoherently when dog penises are presented to him to suck
in :
"Whoo hoo hoo hoo!!!"

"Arf! Oaf!" blathered out of his ass yet
he's still hiding behind
skirts when he does his Pee Wee Herman impersonation in
"
"The only one backpedaling is YOU, Roger. Come find me. Net Cop me."

Tough talk from a guy with tits who hides....poor ineffective Arf
Oaf...

========
Screech, monkey boy, screech. Pick those fleas off yourself and eat
them,
monkey boy! Do the dance, monkey boy! Jump up and down on your cage
bars,
monkey boy! What a cute monkey boy!
Say monkey boy, "arf arf", do you really **** your mommy up the ass?