Old September 22nd 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Yagi efficiency

Cecil Moore wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:
Egad. There's no point in my wasting time by attempting to contribute
further to this. I'll leave you to your alternate reality.

Now you know how I felt after your posting questioning
(denying?) the existence of reflected energy.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Cecil as I said in another posting it takes a generation for change
to be accepted. Until then the common response is I don't understand
because their education followed a well trodden path where memory was
the accepted
path to success. Unfortunately this allowed things outside the trodden
path to be bypassed as the great unknown. Note that Roy did not give a
sensible response only theatrics to either of the things I pointed out
because conflict often prevents reasonable thought with an open mind.
If theire was no conflict in his mind he would have trotted out how the
radiation to the front is enhanced by radiation to the rear that is if
he had the answer.......but he does not . As far as reflections go that
was not part of his education itiniary so he will go with the flow. Roy
is an expert in his particular field because he has a good memory take
him outside that boundary and he becomes a different person and pouts
Fortunately he said he is not going to bother me any more so that it is
my hand
hand ithat is lifted .Shame that Reg is not around to witness his feux
par
Art