Old December 5th 03, 03:05 AM
JJ

Gary S. wrote:

Don't forget the many which are posted repeatedly for the same item,
or the hourly updates on when the auction closes.

My idea would be to have a special Website for all of the eBay
auctions, and the people who want to look at auction items could go
there, and others could choose not to. They could call it ebay.com or
something, have a search engine, and all sorts of other features.

What a great idea, why did someone not think of this before? That way,
people with six or more working brain cells would be able to go there
and just put in what they were interested in and find it then there
would be no need to spam DISCUSSION newsgroups with ebay ads.
But even is such a place existed, the ebay clowns don't think others
have the capability of using such a sophisticated search engine so it
behooves them to make sure we know about their auction through the
newsgroups.