Old September 23rd 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Techno Remix of Bizarre CB Transmission

Dan wrote in
00.105:

From the official Web site:

" They Call Me The Midnight Cowboy...
Late on the night of 9/20/06 (actually 9/21/06, 0528 UTC), Dan
Quintiliani, K3DRQ stumbled across a bizarre CB transmission while
tuning the dial on his IC-725 ham radio transceiver. The transmission
went something like this:

"They call me the Midnight Cowboy, the Midnight Cowboy,
They call me the Midnight, Midnight, Midnight, Midnight, Midnight..."

...over and over again.

So, Dan decided to record this transmission on his computer, and (soon
afterward) to make a techno remix of it."

--

Download it at this page:

http://theycallmethemidnightcowboy.blogspot.com/

Him being a CB'er, he should have called himself a K-Y Cowboy.

SC