Old September 23rd 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default trolling right along

KØHB wrote:
wrote:

I'm sorry if you were insulted, Hans - that was not my intent.

Tsk, you were trying to insult me, not Hans.

I wasn't *trying* to insult anyone, Len.

I wonder what you would have said if you were actually "trying?"

Len feels insulted whenever disagrees with him here, or proves him to
be mistaken about something.

Equating military service with welfare is about all I can take.

Who did that? Not me. I didn't use the word "welfare", Brian. You did.

Are subsidies and welfare the same thing to you?

Are farm subsidies a form of welfare? How about tax breaks and other
incentives given to big corporations?

---

Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary defines "subsidy" as:

"a grant by a government to a private person or company to assist an
enterprise deemed advantageous to the public"

No mention of "welfare" in that.