Old September 23rd 06, 10:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Liar Lennie On the Loose

From: Paul W. Schleck on Thurs, Sep 21 2006 12:21 pm

One can also (if they have a strong stomach) read the
filthy blitherings of the USMC Imposter Steven James
Robeson towards just about anyone in here over several
years.

I'm not Steve Robeson. I'm happy to clarify that for you.

I am happy that you are happy.

I am NOT happy that some are acting as military veteran
imposters. Extremely few REAL veterans are happy about
imposters.

So you're willing to come out and call Mark Morgan for what he is,
Lennie...?!?!

Because so far he's the only "imposter" here when it comes to
military service.

YOU have LIED and EMBELLISHED certain details about YOUR service,
but that's OK...At least you really did put on a uniform...

(Yes...feel free to dive into your "seven hostile actions" rant
here, Lennie...None of which serves to change the facts...)

Steve, K4YZ