Old September 23rd 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Whining About His Hairy-Legged Shemale Spouse Again And Says Learning Code is EASY!

Not ####sucker Lloyd wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Markie MALE? Well...I suppose in the strictest anatomical
definition, but there's something just WRONG about calling someone who
thinks he's Mary Poppins as "male"...

Well, Markie did marry another male who dresses up like a woman.

All those HAIRY LEGS......

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

you lie about my wife she is not male if you have told the truth about
having the house under surveilance you'd know that

I know what YOU have said.

You're gay, and that's that.

You are unable to prove me wrong after almost a year of saying
otherwise.

if you don't know she is female then you were lying about having the
house under survalnce

either stop lying

I'm not lying.

YOU are.

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ