Old September 23rd 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,soc.men,alt.military
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default Greetings From Wabbit!

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:10:49 -0700, Wabbit did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

I think slow code must be a big man, I mean a hugh cocked man!

I dream of lying on my back with my ass jacked high into the air! Then SC
enters my hot man **** and ****s me really hard. Then he pulls out of me
and shoves his massive tool into my mouth and I taste my ass on his cock.
I tell SC how great his cock tastes with my love juices all over it. Then
he finishes off all over my face!

Good of you to finally admit it!

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID: