Old September 23rd 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Atlanta-ham Atlanta-ham is offline

Default Anyone out there can help me with eprom programming?

Years ago in 73, and other mags, programming an eprom for the Icom 22S
was the rage.
I now have aquired a TransWorld transceiver that is programmed with
diodes. I wish to build a BCD thumbwheel input, with an Eprom for data
translation. It's no problem building a board, but it's a problem with
me programming the eprom. I don't need anything fancy, no memory, no
scanning, just using the thumbwheels to move frequency. I've never
programmed an eprom before.