Old September 23rd 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Eric F. Richards Eric F. Richards is offline

Default WYLF in Penn Yan, NY

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:

[...] I would be very surprised if anyone at the
Commission would acknowledge such a policy, but I'm coming to believe
such a policy does exist [...]

That would be admitting to either negligence or being complicit in a
crime or otherwise expose themselves to liability -- in other words,
it ain't gonna happen.

--
Eric F. Richards

"Nature abhors a vacuum tube." -- Myron Glass,
often attributed to J. R. Pierce, Bell Labs, c. 1940