Old September 23rd 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Charlie Hugg Charlie Hugg is offline

Default FS Collins 516F-2 Power Supplies

I have two Collins 516F-2 Power Supplies for sale. Neither one has a
case.
Both have good cables and work.
1. SN 2623. This one is all original except the power cord has been
replaced. It has the original caps. $225;
2. SN 19717. This one has been completely recapped and has had a raised
ceremic tube sockett installed for the 5R4 tube. It also has had a choke
replaced with a non factory type. It looks good and works fine, but is a
different style. I believe that replacement chokes are available if one
wanted to make it completely original. I can send pictures. Price is $225.
Shipping is extra on both power supplies.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX, CCA #307