Old September 24th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Morgan Lloyd Morgan is offline

Default Mark Morgan's ISP dumped him - NOT

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:58:49 +0000 (UTC), DeLorean wrote:

While Markie frantically hunts around for another ISP, we will have less
noise here, and Roger will have to hunt for another victim. Don't

You must not have noticed the 75+ messages he posted since this morning,
perhaps more. My kill filter only kills Mark's posts, plus anything
coming from taranews, and it racked up a big kill count when I entered
rrap. Earlier in the morning, it didn't register any kills.

worry, Roger, Mark will find a dialup ISP and will be back within a few
days.

It looks like he still has direcpc.

Hey Roger. Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

I guess he got a weekend away from jail. That gives him more time to
flood usenet and jam on 20 meters, except that his 20M signal is so weak
from that valley that nobody can hear him.