Old September 24th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! is offline

Default Mark Morgan's ISP dumped him - NOT

You must not have noticed the 75+ messages he posted since this morning,
perhaps more. My kill filter only kills Mark's posts, plus anything
coming from taranews, and it racked up a big kill count when I entered
rrap. Earlier in the morning, it didn't register any kills.

Well, according to that idiot he was "only defending himself". Yes, ladies
and gentlemen, it DOES indeed take seventy-five posts to defend the *honor*
on one who has none.

--
Great. An antagonistic dyslexic in a sea of ambiguous text.