Old September 24th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Ham License

Billy Lardass N0VFP Smith wrote:
Papa Dog wrote:
I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Stay off of 75/80 at night, they are like this group. Good luck
otherwise.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF