Old September 24th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default An Insult To One's Deceased Mother?

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:44 pm

K4YZ wrote:

Robesin can abuse all of Mark's living relations, but not his dead
relations? That must make him morally superior to Mark, doesn't it?
Robesin da Man! Give's him bragging rights on the "God Hates Fags"
website, doesn't it?

Who's "Robesin"?

He is the bane of RRAP.

Something like wolfbane.

The poor USMC Imposter doesn't know who he is...

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Haters such as Robesin would.

The USMC Imposter tried that out with the "Never Trust Lennie"
home page. It lasted three days. Poor baby got all "offended"
that anyone DARE cancel it. Tsk, tsk.

Wherever a big pile of excrrement is found on RRAP, there is Robesin.

Yes, but where there's proof of one's military service
claims there is a great big vacuum of nothing from the
USMC Imposter.

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

The USMC Imposter who cannot provide a single piece of
evidence of his fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year
"career" in the USMC.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Indeed. Who is Robeson?

This poor schmuck got so caught up in his own masquerade he
can't figure out who he really is...

Again, if you refer to me, you are again LYING, Mr Burke. Perhaps
you should try some different tactic because lying is not your forte.

That is Robesin's forte, his special niche on RRAP.

The USMC Imposter doesn't know lie from truth...keeps stalling
and stalling and stalling on providing any proof of his
fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year "military career."

Anyway, Mark just wanted an apology for the mayhem Robesin caused him
on RRAP. Robesin is incapable of making one. So he files lawsuit(s)
instead of showing an ounce of humanity.

Apologies for WHAT, Brain? The "mayhem" that Morkie Moron has
"suffered" has been in direct proportion to any mayhem HE has delivered
and delivered first and in quantity.

Your innocent bystander routine is a lie.

This USMC Imposter just doesn't know lie from truth anymore.

He's had years to work up some kind of proof of his mighty
military accomplishments yet all he does is act all
disturbed-angry-petulant-insulted when he can't produce any
proof of his own claims. A real head case...who claims to be
a "healthcare professional." I worry for the patients who
come into contact with this Imposter.