Old September 24th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Papa Dog Papa Dog is offline

Default Ham License

In article , mmmm
says...

Here's some background which explains a lot about the guy.

I can't believe a grown man would act like that. Sounds like what kids
used to do when playing on the CB radio. When I was in High School CB
was popular and we talked on it a lot. One kid ran illegal power and
tried to block everyone elses transmissions (played music and strange
noises and cussed people out). His Dad got a letter from the FCC and he
got his CB taken away as well as his car. Too bad we can't do that with
adults.

Chris