Old September 25th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default trolling right along

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 6:09 pm

Hmmm...always in defense of "Jim" comes "Dave."

It isn't so, Len. Jim and I are friends. We remain friends despite our
lack of agreement on politics. Jim acts civilly, tells a good story and
has a great sense of humor.

so then how do you 2 remain friends

Good question! :-)

It is like they are "joined" somehow.

Are you and Brian joined? Brian defends you. You defend Brian. You
both have Mark Morgan agreeing with you to the best of his abilities.

get help dave

I don't think psychiatric science is far enough advanced to
help him. It doesn't help Robesin and he says he works in
a hospital!