Old September 25th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default "Usual Liberal Disdain?"

From: on Sun, Sep 24 2006 12:56 pm

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 6:57 pm

Not much is known about Jim, except the usual liberal disdain for the
US military and military members.

"usual liberal disdain"?

It's not about me.

Of COURSE it is about you! :-) You MUST feature yourself!

What I *have* written is that the Amateur Radio Service performs
service to the country.

So does Citizens Band Radio Service.

So does Private Land Mobile Radio Service.

So does Radio Control Radio Service.

So do all the other Radio Services.

All SERVICES, Jimmy.

What I *have* asked is whether the only way someone can serve their
country is by uniformed military service, or if someone can serve in
other ways.

That's to get out of answering direct charges of your failure
to do a REAL service to your country.

You have never served the military. You have never volunteered
for the military. You have never served your government(s).
All you seem to blabber about in here is OTHERS. If it is a
no-code-test advocate who served you try to denigrate them.
QED..."it is as demonstrated."

Those are valid questions. Try answering them, rather than making up
quotes.

Answer WHAT? I served (ASN RA 16 408 336) 1952-1960. Brian
served in the USAF at a later time and for longer. YOU could
have served in one of your governments yet you did not. You've
never been a policeman or a forest ranger or even dog catcher.
Yet you try to DEMEAN any no-code-test advocates' military
service just because you favor morse code testing in the
AMATEUR radio service. QED...like deja vu.

So
do some others who can't think for themselves but require
the League to tell them what to think.

Which "League". Len? The League of Women Voters? The Union League?

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen also known as the ARRL.

Contact them, maybe you can get SUBSIDIZED for your "service."

ByteBrothers' famous phrase invoked.

Beep, beep,