Old September 25th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default trolling right along

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 24 2006 3:03 pm

You don't have an amateur radio license.

Yes, yes, you keep on saying that... :-)

I have taken no action in attempting to prevent you from posting here.

True, but you've never been "nice," have you?

Better you suck up to Paul Schleck every chance you
got so that you can try and prohibit me from posting
in the moderated future. :-)

I have taken no action to preclude your comments to the FCC.

Just HOW could you stop me? :-)

I am not bound to accept your often outrageous statements without
responding.

"Acceptance" not required, is it? :-)

Ridiculing you or laughing at you is not forbidden. Deal with it.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...that works both ways! "Deal with THAT!" :-)

NB: NO ONE can tell Heil what to do.

You certainly may not tell me what to do.

I wrote that. Why are you getting repetitious?

You have no power over me at all. Deal with it.

Now, now, settle down. Here, have a cashew. They are imported,
you know, from that wonderful African country Guinea-Bisseau.
Maybe it will help you synchronize your Teletypes... :-)

He tells all others what to do. :-)

That, like the balance of your statement above, is an untruth.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you've just finished telling others what
to do. :-)

This is all so hilarious! :-)

It certainly is, especially when you think that others are laughing
*with* you.

They ARE! :-)