Old September 25th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Ham License

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Billy Lardass N0VFP Smith wrote:

Papa Dog wrote:

I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Stay off of 75/80 at night, they are like this group. Good luck
otherwise.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

That is very interesting there White Trash. I've held a General for many
years. By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again? They
don't make people retest unless you have been accused or proven to have
committed rules violations. Just like you did, Wussman. You're nothing
more than a pimple on the ass of the amateur radio community. You've
never contributed anything useful or provided technical commentary to
the community at large. You've never promoted amateur radio as a hobby
and national service to your country. All you are is a low class scumbag
of nefarious character and an intentional rule violator. Your record
speaks for yourself.