Old September 25th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default "Guts"

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

Public transportation is NEVER sulf-sustaining, ALWAY subsidized.

Interesting. I've NEVER heard of a subsidized taxi company. Is
Greyhound subsidized too? Did you figure this out all by your "sulf"?

It depends on what is considered "public" transportation.

Taxi companies and Greyhound are private enterprises, AFAIK. While they
do not receive direct money from the government, their business is
supported/facilitated by the government's use of tax money to build and
maintain roads, bridges, tunnels, etc.

So your car and my car are public transportation?

You'll say and do anything to back up Dave.

Jimmy reached so far in that faulty logic that his hand is in the
next universe. :-)

By Miccolis "Wispy" Logic (not quite the "Fuzzy" kind), anyone
who rides on public transport and pays income tax means the
government is "subsidizing" public transport! :-)

This is getting hilarious. Too bad it is so sick...

Jimmy never served in the military.
Jimmy never volunteered to serve in the military.
Jimmy never served in any of his governments.
Jimmy "knows" all about the military and government!

Blech...