Old September 25th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Bill Gates Bill Gates is offline

Default Thought this was puzzling...

On 24 Sep 2006 17:17:29 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"

It provides negative thermal feedback.

The voltage across the transistor will decrease as the transistor
temperature increases. This prevents thermal runaway.

That's what it's supposed to do... I claim it can't work as shown. It's
not quite that simple as tacking a few diodes on the bias circuit and
laying them on top of the transistors... LOL

Why does every post griffey does end with LOL????

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?