Old September 25th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
old freind old freind is offline

Default The rat is in a maze of his own making

On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

Stop quoting out of context.

no out of context quote made

Act human.

I do

you don't

Robesin posts this complete filth in an attempt to smear you, trips up
and reveals some apparently personal account wherin he was involved in
a homosexual love triangle, then complains that you aren't "acting
human."

I just shake my head

I am certainly human enough to be enjoying his plight. honest enough
toadmit to it. I am a good enough person to admit that enjoying it, is
not the nicest thing on to be

but then in temple most weeks we recite a Palsm that goes "I will see
the doom of my ememies, I will rejioce in their their fall' with the
converative movements prayerbook in front I don't have the exact qote
or the exact palsm but ....

Now if you had a little marine doll with a nametape that reads
"Robesin" and some really big stick-pins....

nah he is no Marine

Always the victim...

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

thrashing room trying to make everything somebody else fault while
still avoiding HIS problem he ihas told a lie no matter which form the
truth takes