Old September 26th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Eamon Skelton Eamon Skelton is offline

Default ARRL "Homebrew Challenge"

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:28:05 -0400, ken scharf wrote:

There are TWO different flash plugins. Macromedia is NOT supported
under linux. There is another pluging also called flash that is.

The Macromedia flash plugin works fine on my Linux box. You can get it
from:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...7_linux.tar.gz

or with this shorter URL: http://tinyurl.com/prmdd

I think it is closed-source, binary only, so it will probably only
work with X86 versions of Linux.

Note that Macromedia are called Adobe these days.

Anyway, thats enough OT for me. This is turning into a
Linux advocacy group :-)

73, Ed. EI9GQ.

--
Remove 'X' to reply by e-mail