Old September 26th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Chris

Chris,

That guy uses a wide variety of user names. Mostly coming from Yahoo
accounts since they are easy to sign up to. Sounds to me that you are
highly intelligent and motivated. Being able to attain all of those
degrees and qualifications is nothing to sneeze at. What the real
problem with those people who condemn you is that they lack the mental
aptitude to even pass one course in those areas much less attain 120
plus hours or more of college credit.

After all, would you expect Bubba and his clones to have the mental
fortitude to master any sort of technical material. Interesting that the
bozo jumped your case despite the fact that he has nothing that
resembles any sort of qualifications or degree. Can you imagine an
employer allowing a guy like that to abuse their computer system?
Especially that a great many of his posts occur at work between 7 and 11
am.