Old September 26th 06, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default LennieRants: Will They Never End?

From: Paul W. Schleck on Fri, Sep 22 2006 4:09 pm
writes:

I have since found the specific E-mail message to you, dated January 23
2004, that supports my denial. Do you object to me putting it up
temporarily off of my home page, and posting a link here?

I have no objections. You are welcome to copy Robeson's
short-lived home page of "Never Trust Lennie" if you are
so disturbed by things in here.

[I don't have a copy. Too bad. It was a classic of libel
and outrage by one who could not control himself in here]

If you're refering to the AOL page, you are wrong in that it was
"libellous". Nothing can be "libel" if the uttered statements are
true. Nothing on that page was untrue. AOL removed it ONLY because
you found it "personally hurtful". The content was never in debate.

If you mean the threads in this forum that I have occassionally
run, well...same rules...It's not libel if the uttered statement is
true. And in that case you're free to use "Google Archives" to recover
any of them. Again...Nothing untrue was said.

Steve, K4YZ