Old September 26th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Fabian Kurz Fabian Kurz is offline

Default Romania QSLs!?

N2TU wrote:
I am still trying to get a 17 meter QSL from a YO operator....I've direct
QSL'd a number of YO's but still haven't received any QSLs....YO QSLs are
beginning to look like the old BOX 88 Moscow Russian QSL problem...

Anyone on the newsgroup in YO ( or anywhere else) who can help?.....I'm
tired of sending QSL's and enclosure to YO!

I spoke to a YO a week ago and he mentioned that they don't have
an outgoing QSL-buro, only incoming. Those who want to send cards
via the buro, have to send them to the foreign QSL-bureaus
themselves. I am not sure how well direct QSLs to YO work..

See below for a list of QSO's........

[...]
99-12-17,13:21,YQ0TM,17m,CW,,

RXed via buro (manager YO2BP), 17/20/30m.

Another very safe source for QSLs from YO is Arno, YO2/DL1CW.
Maybe you can set up a sked with him, he will stay in YO until
the end of this year.

Just FYI, I have so far received Buro-QSLs from the following
YO-Stations: YO9GJX, YO3/DL4AAZ, YO9KPP, YO9FJW, YQ0TM, YO7LHN, YO3YF,
YQ0KAR, YO7BGA, YO9FJW, YO9AGI, YO9DEF, YO4ASG, YP4O, YO3GRE, YO8YF,
YO2IS/P, YO8CF, YO2/DL1CW, YO7ARY

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/