Old September 26th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Ham License

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

You're largelybilly's totally irrelevanrt uninformed opinion flushed

That's why Billy here gets on HF illegally and jams unidentified.

Unlike yourself, I don't have a record with the commission. Obviously
you are projecting your loser tendencies on others. Isn't that right, 2
Test? I think they should pull your license for character issues anyway
due to the fact you lack the ability to act in a civilized manner on the
air. That is when you can actually put a station together of which you
haven't been heard much lately. I wonder why? Bwhahahahaha. They should
pull your license though because of your character issues.