Old September 26th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Liar Lennie On the Loose

wrote:
On 23 Sep 2006 02:22:20 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

So you're willing to come out and call Mark Morgan for what he is,
Lennie...?!?!

Because so far he's the only "imposter" here when it comes to
military service.

hardly I have not lied about it

Sure you have.

And now that brain bring's up the "stolen valor" idea, I'm tempted
to drop YOUR name along with your RRAP rants about being a "chemical
corps colonel" .They'll be laughing thier butts off at you for DECADES!

you have allowed yourself to distort what I said but that is YOUR doing steve

I've not distorted a THING you have said, Morkie...I don't think I
could come up with such idiotic stories if I tried!

Steve, K4YZ