Old September 26th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_03@yahoo.com is offline

Default Morkie STILL Can't Tell The Truth, Even When He Quotes The Original Text!

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

your #### (you used the owrd "MY" steve) has to get on a man gentils
for yourstaement to be true that requires an homosexaul act stave

Why you CONTINUE to try and suggest I said ANYTHING other than
what I said, even when you quote the WHOLE paragraph...?!?!

I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! !

and it would still be a lie since that #### of yours I have encountered
is you writing on RRAP and other locations

You're an idiot, Mork.

You're "wife's" an idiot since "she" married an idiot, and your
kid, if "she" is really pregnant, will be brought up by TWO idiots,
pretty well assuring that it will be an idiot.

And the funny part will be in 10 years when the kid starts
cruising the Internet and finds out what kind of a lying idiot "it's"
dad really is.

Steve, K4YZ